Taxes and discounts calculated in checkout.
These oval-shaped, empty, collectible tin boxes feature various antique sewing machine advertisements. They are perfect to give as gifts or to take traveling! Small enough to hold pills, needles, gum, mints, money or anything small you want to keep discreetly in your purse or sewing bag.
Each tin measures 2.75" x 2" x 1.3".
- Sewing Yellow - Mama Teaching Daughter
- Black & White Telephone & Machine
- Ladies & Their Treadle Sewing Parlour
- Machine & Notions
- Treadle and Child Sewing
- Art Nouvea - Knitting
- Treadle Sled - Winter Scene
- Treadle and Parrot
- Thigh High Sewing Hosiery (photo edited for modesty)
Would make an ideal gift or stocking stuffer!