Taxes and discounts calculated in checkout.
- Product Description
A Stitch in Time Saves Nine.... Newly redesigned Stitch Tips Card 1 & 2 includes eight helpful hints specifically sketched and illustrated to help you each time you sew at your Singer Featherweight 221 or 222 sewing machine. Keep them stored in your Featherweight case for handy reference! These cards has been so popularly requested to share with others that we are now offering them as a pack of 10 (5 of each style), so you can have a set for yourself and a few extras to share and pass along.
Card 1 and 2 features the same following illustrated tips:
- Needle flat left
- Thread right to left
- Hold your thread tails as you begin to sew
- Upper take-up lever in the top position when releasing your seam to snip the threads.
- Lower presser foot to keep needle from moving when replacing the bobbin.
- When inserting the bobbin case make sure the bobbin spins counter clockwise when thread is pulled.
- When reinstalling the needle plate, make sure the positioning finger is inserted in the slot on the bottom of the needle plate.
- When turning a corner, put only the tip of the needle into the fabric to avoid skipped stitches.
A Featherweight Stitch Tips card is a great give-away to quilty friends and quilt-guild members; share with a new Featherweight owner; or useful for various shops to keep handy and give to their clients after servicing their Featherweight machines.