Taxes and discounts calculated in checkout.
Easy ONE-TINY-DROP dispensing wand! Sew-Retro Sewing Machine Oil works for any and all Sewing Machines ~ even Attachments (yes, some attachments need oiling, too!) This particular oil is appropriate for most household and industrial sewing machines including but not limited to: Singer, Elna, Kenmore, White, New Home, Bernina, Janome, Pfaff, etc.
- Use luer-lock cap for no-leak storage (twist-off & on)
- Separate cap with long, tiny metal oil spout
- Highly refined, low viscosity
- It won't stain and washes clean
- Use with vintage, modern, industrial, commercial, longarm, embroidery, and home sewing machines
Be sure to follow your machine's instruction manual for oiling. One drop of oil at all oiling points is all that is needed for every 8-hours of sewing. It is also a good idea to give one tiny drop of oil to the bobbin case (two small rectangular holes behind the bobbin case) every time you change a bobbin or sit down to sew.
Your Sewing Machine Manual or Adjuster's Service Manual will illustrate all the oiling points* for your machine. Look under our tutorial and video tabs for a couple of tutorials for cleaning as well as oiling the machine:
* TAKE NOTE: DO NOT USE OIL in your Singer Motor. Your motor should only have motor lubricant and not oil.