Taxes and discounts calculated in checkout.
Tune-Up Kit for the Featherweight 221 Sewing Machine - $146.00 value!
*PLEASE select from the drop-down menu above whether you need a Tune-Up Kit for a 221 Model Featherweight, whether you prefer a 110 volt light bulb or 220 volt bulb. (Most all North American electricity is 110-120 volt, and Australian, European or UK electricity is 220-250 volt.)
This is the complete set* to get your Featherweight properly suited and working smoothly again.
- The Singer Featherweight 221 Maintenance & Service Handbook NEW
- Belt - High Quality Black Replacement Featherweight Superbelt
- Four (4) Foot Controller Cushion Feet / Pads
- Four (4) gray Bed Cushions Feet / Pads
- LED Light Bulb (bright white)
- Rubber Honing Stick
- Maintenance Log Book
- Sew-Retro Oil
- Empty Long-Spout Bottle - great for filling with Kerosene (kerosene not included)
- Sew-Retro Grease
Felt Drip Pad Liner
Bobbin Tension Meter
- Lint Cleaning Brush
- Bed Bumper (silicone piece for face plate screw)
- Three (3) Micro Cleaning Brush Swabs
*Kits are premade, so products may not be switched or substituted.
The Bed Bumper is shown in the photo above. When the machine bed is flipped up, the bumper prevents the little screw on the face plate from rubbing on the bed, protecting the machine's finish.
Be sure to watch the video, under the video tab, for highlights on our new Featherweight Maintenance Manual Handbook.