From the My Sew Quilty Life Website:
Mimic the look of vintage linens with a quilt that has a cross-stitched look. Soft colors and rounded corners add to the romantic feel of this project. The quilt pattern comes with a throw and wall hanging pattern.
- Uses the Flower Girl collection by Heather Briggs of My Sew Quilty Life for Moda Fabrics.
- Finished throw size: 60” x 78”
- Finishing wall hanging size: 40” x 40”
- Each block is made by assembling strips into rows.
- Skill level: Advanced Beginner comfortable with pressing rows and ¼” seam.
The fabric requirements are on the back cover of the paper pattern.
Share your block on social media using #vintagestitchingquilt @mysewquiltylife
This is a paper printed pattern that will be mailed to you via USPS.
All quilt photos and pattern images are credited to My Sew Quilty Life and Heather Briggs.