Quilt Kit, "Cozy Christmas" Fabric COLLECTION + Pattern BOOK, Vintage Christmas - by Lori Holt for Riley Blake
Cozy Christmas QUILT Kit Fabric Collection INCLUDES:
- All the Lori Holt "Cozy Christmas" fabric you will need to make the
66 1/2" x 74 1/2" lap-sized Vintage Christmas quilt top plus binding (over 20 yards of fabric!)
- 1 Large Wooden Spool of Lori Holt's red "Vintage Ric Rac Trim"
- The "Vintage Christmas" Pattern Book by Lori Holt for It's Sew Emma, featuring 42 different quilt blocks, with 25 different quilt patterns and projects... 207 pages worth! You'll be in vintage Christmas sewing heaven for many years to come. Each page is simply eye candy!
- FREE shipping in the USA
Backing fabric is not included, but click here for coordinating prints.
Backing Yardage Requirements: 4 3/4" yards
Note: All fabric for this quilt was cut, sewn and quilted without pre-washing any fabric. Thus, all yardage requirements reflect and assume this (most patterns do). So, if you are one who likes to pre-wash all your fabric, before constructing your quilts, then you may need to purchase additional yardage to allow for shrinkage.
Note: We have a limited number of kits available, so when they're gone - they're gone forever; don't delay on getting your backing fabric, too. With the colors and vintage charm of these classic Lori Holt prints you might even want to buy a couple of extra yards to collect for some of the future projects you'll find in your pattern book (truly, it's a pattern treasure trove!).
This quilt is all pieced and does not feature any applique'. That being said, if you choose to make all the quilt blocks, a few of them have a touch of embroidery, some scrappy ric rac pieces, and a few buttons. (These notion details are not included in the kit collection, but can be a fun way to feature and use vintage notions if you have any in your stash!) Some of the blocks have smaller pieces as part of the pattern, so as to create the pictorials in quilt block form, but Lori Holt's instructions and illustrations will put even a beginner quilter at ease. Just follow along, use a 1/4" foot or the Featherweight Accurate Seam Guide and you'll be on your way to sewing one of the most darling vintage Christmas quilts!
The following tools are not included, but are quite helpful and will benefit any quilting repertoire:
- Featherweight Accurate Seam Guide
- Lori Holt Embroidery Aurifloss
- Lori Holt Buttons
- Creative Grids Folded Corner Ruler (a quicker, easier way to sew all the corner pieces and half-square triangles)
- Lori Holt 50wt Aurifil Thread Collection
All of our products are offered with FREE SHIPPING in the US and this includes fabric!
Watch this fun video tutorial from Riley Blake Designs featuring the Vintage Christmas Book: