Taxes and discounts calculated in checkout.
- Maintenance & Tutorials
- Owners Handbook & Service Manuals
- Attachments & Accessories
- Odds & Ends
- Recent Articles
- Tuesday Tutorials
SHOP BY CATEGORY
How to Easily Remove the Handwheel Collar Bushing
If thread or debris gets pulled behind the handwheel, it can lodge around the shaft behind the handwheel collar / bushing. This can greatly slow down your Featherweight by causing undue stress on the motor. The handwheel collar is actually pretty difficult to remove and damage often occurs when doing so with improper tools. Following the video tutorial below, Carmon will show you how to easily remove the handwheel collar bushing as well as show you our newest tool to help you do so.
- Long Wera Maintenance Screwdriver
- Handwheel Collar Puller / Remover
- 6mm Allen Wrench from any household tool set
- Small hammer or rubber mallet, if necessary
- Adjuster's Manual (optional)