Taxes and discounts calculated in checkout.
- Product Description
GOOD NEWS! New release of Farm Girl Vintage Sampler Quilt Kit is now available using Lori Holt's Prim fat quarter bundle (and other Farm Girl vintage prints), allowing you to recreate this quilt with like color values as her original!
Follow our Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along at your own pace with new blocks featured in each blog!
Farm Girl Vintage QUILT Kit Fabric Collection INCLUDES:
All the Lori Holt PRIM fabric you will need to make (48) 6 1/2" blocks into the 62 1/2" x 76 1/2" Farm Girl Sampler Quilt top plus binding. (Fat Quarter Bundle, Two Fat 1/8th panels, plus all background, borders and binding fabric)
NOTE: Some of Lori's blocks depict a variety of pieces using the same colorway of different prints from her own personal stash of scraps (pumpkin, strawberry, flag, etc.). To replicate Lori's style similarly, you may need to incorporate some small scraps from your own stash as well. Otherwise, there are numerous prints in the collection of fabric in the kit to alternate block arrangements for your own visual creativity. Have fun and we look forward to seeing your finished Farm Girl Vintage quilts, too!
- FREE shipping in the USA
1. Backing fabric is not included, but click here for wide backs and coordinating fabrics.
Backing Yardage Requirements: 2 1/2 yards of 107" wide back OR 5 yards of 42" wide fabric.
2. The Farm Girl Vintage Book is not included in this kit because a lot of you have already ordered the book separately in the past. We do show it in the pictures above, simply as a reference to the pattern book you will be following to make the Farm Girl Vintage quilt. Speaking of photos, be sure to take a close look at Lori Holt's photographs and her amazing quilt details! She made hers a few years ago and so to have this fabric collection to recreate her quilt in similar fashion is so exciting!
A few of the blocks have a touch of embroidery. So, if you don't already have a stash of embroidery floss, then the Lori Holt Aurifloss is super handy to have for all the right colors!
The following tools are not included, but are quite helpful and will benefit any quilting repertoire:
- Featherweight Accurate Seam Guide
- Lori Holt Embroidery Aurifloss
- Creative Grids Folded Corner Ruler (a quicker, easier way to sew all the corner pieces and half-square triangles)
- Bloc Loc Squaring Up Flying Geese Ruler (for border)
- Lori Holt 50wt Aurifil Thread Collection
So, follow along, use a 1/4" foot or the Featherweight Accurate Seam Guide and you'll be on your way to sewing one of the most darling farming quilts!
All of our products are offered with FREE SHIPPING in the US and this includes fabric!